Thursday, March 31, 2005

SONGS ABOUT WRONG TOUCHING

We can understand that Tweet thinks that starting you career with a wank-song might be a stumbling block rather than a launchpad:

AP: Do you think "Ooops!" gave people the wrong impression of you?

Tweet: Definitely. "Ooops!," it happened so quickly. That wasn't even supposed to be the first single. I think we should have dived into the other songs on the album that made sense, and I think that's what messed up the whole thing on the last album. But this time, with this album, we're not going to do that. ... "Turn Da Lights Off" (her new song with Missy Elliott) is a great intro to what the album is about. It's a great album about soul music, and I don't want to steer anybody wrong with what kind of artist I am. I think the world really thought I was a hip-hop artist from the first single. We're not going to make that mistake the second time.


We do wonder, though, that having a cartoon character name might not have helped much, either.

Anyway, there's a new album:


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.