Tuesday, March 08, 2005

ON THE MEND

Josh Homme has posted up a statement about how he fell sick and had to cancel the European tour - not that an explanation is really needed; if I had the choice of snuggling with Brody Dalle or playing some clunking tunes to a room full of long-haired bootwearers, I know where I'd choose to be. Anyway, here's what he said:

“I’d like to say thank you to all well wishers. Your words and thoughts were printed out for me to read and you know what, it mean a lot to me. It was just cool to see sweet things instead of bottles of meds that were not meant for recreation. I’m trying to think of something cool for all who still got the tickets for the shows missed. I’m thinking of a free vinyl ‘45. I just wanted to say thanks for understanding. I feel better already.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.