Monday, June 20, 2005

PROPHETS AND LOSS

The Lostprophets are currently sat at their table in the kitchen, with a pack of biros, making a 'Drummer Wanted' poster to pin up on the wall of their local music shop, following the departure of Mike Chiplin:

- Right, you know what we should do, right, we should do that thing where you have rip-off bits with our phone numbers on them
- Yeah... good idea... how do you do them, then?
- Like this... give me the scissors, dammit
- Why did you make Mike go away anyway?
- It was amicable, wasn't it? He's gone to pursue other musical opportunities... is this right?
- I think you're meant to write the numbers on and then make the cuts, aren't you? But what sort of projects is he going to pursue?
- I've cut these too narrow to fit our numbers on. Do I need to put the dialling code on?
- ... after all, he's getting on a bit and it's not like he's likely to be much in demand elsewhere. I mean, why would he leave, eh?
- Look, am I going to have to make a bassist Wanted poster too, am I?
- I'm the guitarist...
- Bassist is easier to spell...


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.