Tuesday, September 06, 2005

WHATS ON THE END OF YOUR SCHTICK, VIC?

This'll make up for losing the Churchill The Insurance Dog adverts: Vic Reeves is going to be doing a Virgin Radio show.

Vic's saying all the right things:

"I love Virgin Radio already. It plays my favourite music and I will be like an ape in a confectioners. I have free rein and I intend to abuse it by talking to parishioners from all over the UK in dulcet tones with quizzes and all manner of nonsense whilst playing the finest pop in Christendom."

He's going to be on between seven and ten on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, which - funnily enough - is about the time in the evening we like to slip a caramac under a squirrel.

This is Virgin's most exciting signing since Gary Davies joined the station.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.