Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A NEW BODY? BUT THE NEW FACE DIDN'T WORK, DID IT?

Well, you've got to hand it to Michael Jackson - as he sat there, one of those hand held minivacs to suck up the bits of his face that were dropping on the King of Dubai's dining table, pondering how he could reclaim his position as the world's favourite entertainer, he came up with a brilliant plan. He'd go to the gym, and work out.

Yes, rippling muscles. A hardbody wouldn't look odd underneath a face that appears to have been thrown together by Roy Scheider using a pile of mashed potato and a picture drawn by a five year old as a guide. On the other hand, perhaps the idea is that if he can just reach a peak of looking freaky, we might be so alarmed/surprised/afeared that we'd forget all about the touching kids business.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean Richard Dreyfuss? Roy is actually pretty good with spuds.

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

I muddled my death mountain and my great white, didn't I?

Although I always get Richard and James Dreyfuss confused as well; I was quite looking forward to Richard taking on the role of Thermoman in My Hero until I realised my mistake.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.