Friday, October 21, 2005

TOO MANY CHIEFS...

I say, I say, I say: What's the difference between Ricky Wilson and Gordon Brown?

Tony Blair would be happy to see Ricky inside number 10.

Not that the Kaiser Chief is going to be schmoozing, oh no...

"I'm not going to schmooze with Tony Blair. I'm going to have a good nose around Downing Street. Who wouldn't? I've got the ear of the Government," Wilson also said. "That's why I'm going."

We're sure we've heard Noel describe his interest in going to Downing Street, slurping Krug champagne, and braying sycophantically at Blair's jokes as being a trip to have a little look-see. We're very keen to find out exactly what Wilson does with the "government's ear", although we suspect it might turn out to be the larger, deaf one into which he whispers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.