Sunday, October 02, 2005

... WAS IN HIS LEAVING OF IT

You can't help but wonder if Stuart Hamilton, now former editor of Metaluk.com, chose a Saturday evening to post his farewell attack on the site's owners as a way of ensuring it would remain online for as long as possible. metaluk.com music news / Editor Of MetalUK Resigns, World WeepsHamilton is quitting, he says, because his bosses are ignorant:


For months now I have been fighting a losing battle with the owners / developers of MetalUK over the future of this site, a future they appear to have no interest in.

For the last 18 months I have worked hard to build the profile of MetalUK, bringing in new and talented authors to bring you the best content I could. I was also soley responsible for the news content, and dealt with all the record companies and PR companies to ensure the readers had the best site possible.

However, I see little point in continuing to put in countless unpaid hours, while the owners / developers cannot even do me the courtesy of replying to emails. I do not want to work with ignorant people, so have decided to move on.

Doubtless this site will just atrophy, but I have no intention of leaving the world of metal behind. The good relations I have built up have allowed me to move to http://www.metal4life.co.uk where hopefully I will see some of you again. Especially,as it has the enhanced forums you have been shouting out for.

My best wishes to all the good people I have 'met' during my time here, and remember - it's Metal4Life!


The owners/developers are a company called Angry Roach media, apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.