Thursday, November 17, 2005

MARIAH AT CHRISTMASTIME

As she plugged her "please buy it all again" reworking of the last album, Mariah Carey has shared her insight into what Christmas means:

"I'm definitely gonna take some time off," said the singer, who's been promoting the album nonstop since its April release. "I'm totally excited for the holidays, which is like ... I'm queen of festivities, that's my bag, but I think I have to figure out what my next thing is gonna be."

So she can spend more time concentrating on giant Jenga and watching the Dr Who special, we can help Mariah by sketching out her next move: a few lamely knocked off R&B songs, accompanied by a series of photoshoots with her breasts pushed up as high as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.