Monday, January 09, 2006

COULD YOU GET BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT?

Rather than making a record, Beyonce has decided that she's going to spend some time pretending to be making records playing the part of a singer in Dreamgirls, a movie, instead. (Dreamgirls? That says less "girl group", more "massage parlour operating as front for hookers in the Home Counties", surely?.)

Beyonce said: "I'm not going to write for the album until I finish doing the movie. I've never been so excited about a movie in my life."

Surely not more excited than she was when she did the Pink Panther?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anything that stops, old big bum from repeatedly sliding around the notes of anymore songs is a good thing by me. Pick a note and stick to it woman!

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.