Sunday, January 08, 2006

WE HADN'T NOTICED THEY'D GONE AWAY

Emboldened by the return of Take That, their evil twins Boyzone are going to reunite, according to Stephen Gately:

Stephen, 29, said Ronan agreed to the reunion when they met up at ELTON JOHN'S wedding bash. He said: "We had a long chat about reforming and he is definitely in. He said he can't wait to meet up with the rest of the lads again.

"We've also talked to Louis and he's keen. It's now just a case of agreeing a time when everyone is free.

"There's a lot of preparation to be done. I've started to hit the gym again to get a bit fitter for the dance moves. I've also started a diet to help me get in shape. As for the voice, there won't be a problem there as I'm classically trained. We can't wait to get out on stage again for the fans."


It's funny, you know, but if you read that out loud all you can hear is the noise of cash registers opening and closing like at the start of Are You Being Served.


1 comment:

Miss Templeton said...

Ah Simon! I've got highspeed now, so I should be able to visit more often.

You clearly have me scooped on this most crucial development of the Irish music scene -- and I humbly acknowledge so -- but did you know that Sinead O'Connor's barber retired? Fascinating retelling of the day she walked into his shop and demanded that he...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.