Friday, April 21, 2006

EMINEM GOES A BIT KEVIN SHIELDS

He's divorcing; his best man was shot dead. Eminem isn't having a good time of it right now, and reports are that he's not taking it well:

A source close to the rapper says he has "spiralled into a world of hurt" and is not returning friends' calls.

They revealed: "Marshall's been crying for days. He's upset and confused."


To make matters worse, Kim is clearly keen not to be painted as the demon in their second divorce, and has sent an email to Star magazine:

"I would just like to say that the reason my husband has filed for divorce still remains a mystery to me.

"The only thing I can tell you definitely is that Marshall has a problem being honest with me, himself and many others. I have done nothing but try and try with him, but nothing is ever good enough.

She added: "I wanted to seek out counselling, but as everyone around Marshall knows, he's perfect. It's everyone else that's fucked up.

"It's amazing to me how he can talk as much shit about anyone he wants and people buy it, but the minute someone speaks on him, they are automatically lying or trying to make some money off his name."


We're a little surprised she'd managed to forget that after the first marriage. You know, you might forget they leave the seat up or have an allergy to pot plants, but always being right - that's less easy to mentally misplace, surely?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ws rather hoping to read that Mr Mathers was chucking in the music business to breed chinchillas.
On the subject of Mr Shields, the last time I heard from him was in a London paper. Believe it or not he was complaining about noise...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.