Sunday, April 16, 2006

OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

This might be one of the lamest and vaguest indie-related showbiz gossip pieces we've ever seen. So, to save you having to buy the now-defunct Sunday People, here it is:

KAISER Chiefs frontman RICKY WILSON was thrown out of a trendy nightclub after a row with a bouncer.

An onlooker said Ricky, 27, had been chatting up a busty blonde at the Gatecrasher Discotheque in Leeds on Friday. Just like the band's hit I Predict a Riot, trouble flared when the girl told a doorman to "fuck off". Ricky joined in and pushed a bouncer - and the pair were bundled out through a fire exit.


I don't know what Leeds bouncers are like, but that sounds oddly tolerant to us.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would never have happened to Smeaton. Sorry, I'll get my coat.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.