Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's a terrible crime to kill a bear

Country singer and idiot Troy Lee Gentry has been convicted of killing a bear - a bear which the charmer had bought purely to hunt.

Gentry still seems to think that the problem is not in his killing of an animal, but in the messy paperwork surrounding it:

Gentry's attorney said he had pleaded guilty "to a simple charge having to do with improper tagging".

"I did participate in improperly tagging the animal I shot, without realising the seriousness of what I was doing," said the singer in a statement posted on his official website.

"For that I am truly sorry. This has been a humbling experience for me, and one which I deeply regret."


He was fined USD15,000 and not, unfortunately, rubbed with salmon and sent naked into Bear Lake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.