Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Jewel screen sparkle drops

Don't expect to see Jewel reprising her fling with acting soon. Or anytime much, come to that:

"After I did Ride With The Devil, I started doing auditions and realised I am definitely too lazy to have a second career in acting," she says.

"I got scared to tell you the truth. A lot of my heroes did their best work and their best writing in their 40s and 50s, but most of them died really estranged from their families and alone.

"I'm not totally sure I've got another shot at acting in me, so I just decided I'd rather be home on my days off than go and audition for a movie."


Well, at least she's not pretending she's waiting for the right project, although we're not entirely clear how turning down parts in Deuce Bigelow III: Gigolo In Space will somehow save her from dying in her forties, alone and unmourned. It might prevent people dancing on her grave, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.