Sunday, February 04, 2007

Amy Winehouse hates The Kooks. Really, really hates them.

You'd almost have to feel sorry for Luke Pritchard, singer with The Kooks. No matter what anyone's done, nobody deserves to be given the wrong side of Amy Winehouse's tongue:

"All I said to her was that I enjoyed her latest album. And suddenly, out of the blue, she had a really massive go at me. At one point she told me to fucking pull my head out of my arse. It was really weird. Everyone was just standing around looking at her.

"It's strange because she was really nice to begin with. But when I went up to her at the photoshoot she suddenly turned really cold. She's crackers. I fucking don't give a shit. Some people are just like that - artists like Van Morrison who's really moody."

You know who else suddenly starts shouting at people for no reason? The men who sit by the bus stop at the end of the lane drinking the vinegar from No Frills Beetroot.

But perhaps Amy is just like Van Morrison.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.