Monday, February 05, 2007

Wasn't there meant to be a line of at least some sort between love and hate?

Just in time for Valentine's Day, Kim Mathers has been talking about marrying Eminem. Twice"

She also admitted to being unfaithful in the past and revealed that she attempted to commit suicide in 2000, because of the lyrics to the song "Kim," in which Eminem writes about murdering her in response to her cheating.

"This is supposed to be a man that loves me, and is supposed to protect me, from being hurt, and here he is disrespecting me in the worst way possible in front of millions of people, and in front of our kids, my family, my friends," Kim said.

She said the last straw came during a concert in Detroit that she attended. Kim said that the rapper promised not to perform the song but changed his mind at the last minute, while she was in the audience.

"He decided to do that song, and not only perform the song, but use blow-up dolls to reenact me being choked," Kim said. "Just disrespectful things to the blowup doll and then [throwing] the doll into the crowd...I made it home...I went upstairs in my bathroom and I slit my wrists and ended up in the hospital."

After which, of course, you'd certainly want to sign up for some more, wouldn't you?

Kim is quick to stress that Eminem is a great father. Because throttling your mother in effigy is what every kid needs to hear their Dad is doing, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.