Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Avril Lavigne is Clarrie to Deryck's Eddie Grundy

Avril apparently is determined to ensure that former druck-head Deryck Whibley won't be going up to the shed and doing drugs like he used to. Oh no, it's clear Deryck has a choice - it's her, or illicit pleasures:

"He doesn't do drugs. Clearly, he used to, because he talked about it, but I wouldn't be with someone who did, and I made that very clear to him when we first started dating.

I've never done coke in my life, and I'm proud of that... I could never. I am 100 per cent against drugs."

Cocaine also issued a statement, saying it would be prepared to take Deryck back, providing he promised to stop seeing Avril: "Obviously, I've got my standards and I'm not prepared to disappear up a nose that has been sniffing someone like Lavigne - I've had nothing to do with mass-market pre-packaged teen angst, and I'm proud of that."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am 100% against drugs" mewled the ratfaced little sock puppet

That would be all drugs except booze, presumably (see http://tinyurl.com/2t22an and dozens of other pages showing Lavigne being poured out of nightclubs ripped to the tits)

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.