Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Avril Lavigne is Clarrie to Deryck's Eddie Grundy

Avril apparently is determined to ensure that former druck-head Deryck Whibley won't be going up to the shed and doing drugs like he used to. Oh no, it's clear Deryck has a choice - it's her, or illicit pleasures:

"He doesn't do drugs. Clearly, he used to, because he talked about it, but I wouldn't be with someone who did, and I made that very clear to him when we first started dating.

I've never done coke in my life, and I'm proud of that... I could never. I am 100 per cent against drugs."

Cocaine also issued a statement, saying it would be prepared to take Deryck back, providing he promised to stop seeing Avril: "Obviously, I've got my standards and I'm not prepared to disappear up a nose that has been sniffing someone like Lavigne - I've had nothing to do with mass-market pre-packaged teen angst, and I'm proud of that."

1 comment:

karlt said...

"I am 100% against drugs" mewled the ratfaced little sock puppet

That would be all drugs except booze, presumably (see and dozens of other pages showing Lavigne being poured out of nightclubs ripped to the tits)

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.