Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ringo's house

Talk of the Beatles does remind me: I'd been hoping to hear from Flo Clucas, the Liverpool City Councillor who told us that Ringo Starr's old house had found a new home in 2006, and told the Liverpool Echo that the idea "remained a suggestion" in 2007. It seems a small enough anomaly, and I'd have thought there must be a simple explanation. I tried emailing Flo towards the back-end of February; no response. You'll recall our earlier correspondence took some time because she'd been to America and they'd moved the servers at Liverpool City Council, so after a month I prompted her again. Still nothing. We've tried for a third time this morning; let's hope she finds time to deal with this before the May elections.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.