Friday, April 06, 2007

3AM Girls discover the truth

Startling revelations from the 3AM Girls this monring, as they discover that the video which Pete Doherty uploaded to his own website was uploaded by Pete Doherty to his own website. And not by accident, or anything.

Thanks for that, Girls.

Pete explains:

"People have been saying that Kate's annoyed at the video being posted but she said I should do it.

"It takes a long time to get signed these days and we thought we would post stuff on my website to speed things up a bit.

"That clip is about a month old and I've got a few more to post online as well. I would have done it sooner but I've only just got the hang of the technology."

Well, if you'd not keep flogging your laptop for ready cash, you might pick these things up more quickly, lad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.