Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spice Girls finally benefit from Take That reunion

As soon as Take That recoagulated, it was predicted this would lead to a huge pay day for The Spice Girls. And now it has - or rather, it has for one of them. As soon as Take That recoagulated, it was predicted this would lead to a huge pay day for The Spice Girls. And now it has - or rather, it has for one of them. Mel C is going to support the boys:

I went to see them twice in their comeback concerts and thought they were amazing.

“I’d love to support them. ROBBIE WILLIAMS must be gutted seeing them do so well.

“I would be if the Spice Girls got back together without me.

“Take That used to be my guilty pleasure. I was a bit old to like them but did anyway.”

Yes... the woman who made Mama worrying that liking Take That wasn't quite cool. We can see that.

Apparently the boys really wanted Mika - but presumably he couldn't quite bring himself to say if he was on the tour, or not.

Mel C also dismisses Victoria Beckham's ridiculous jeans as overpriced tat. More or less:
“I find them a bit expensive."

And ugly as screw, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.