Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Er... Kylie... are you sure about this?

It was always slightly cringey when Anastacia started banging on about how it was astonishing that she had a black woman's voice in a white woman's body, especially when the extrapolation was that Anastacia believes all black women sing like she does.

Now Kylie's done the same, only it's worse, as it's arses:

"Look at my butt," she said, according to the Mirror. "I've got a great black girl's butt, kinda like Beyonce and J-Lo. I may be from Australia but I think I must have some blackness in me. You'll never hear me wishing I had a smaller butt. The bigger the better."

She added, "I love having curves - forget these skinny girls. I love feeling feminine and womanly - being curvy in all the right places is part of that."

Oh, good lord - so, all black women have large bottoms, and, we presume, an inherent sense of rhythm?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That famous black singer J-Lo

Anonymous said...

Yeah, cos Kylie's arse is enormous.

This is up there with Lily Allen insisting that she's a normal-sized woman who would have to shop at Evans if she ate an extra chocolate bar.

Anonymous said...

That bitch needs to loose some weight.

Cobardon said...

I always thought that Kylie appealed to the kind of guys who liked young boys, as that's 'her' figure exactly.

I'm still not entirely sure it's really a woman in fact.

(Those two statements come from the annoy-Kylie-fanciers school that I attended for two weeks back in '04.)

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.