Friday, August 24, 2007

Lindsay Lohan gets her day in court. And prison

Lindsay Lohan has been sent to prison for her DUI offences.

For a day.

With good behaviour, she could be out in time for Deal Or No Deal.

She's issued a statement, so if you have tears, prepare to shed them now:

"It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs.

"Recently I relapsed and did things for which I am ashamed. I broke the law and today I took responsibility by pleading guilty to the charges in my case."

She's also going to do some community service, and, naturally, there will be a "drug treatment programme" for Lindsay to finish. If the programme's half as good as the Herbie film, we're all in trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.