Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Noel's perspective on childbirth

It used to be the way things were that fathers would be kept out of the delivery room when babies were being born.

Maybe, listening to Noel Gallagher, that could have been a good thing:

“I was there. It was all right for me but my missus was giving me a bit of stick afterwards, saying, ‘You never took your jacket off all the way through!’

“I was in my leather jacket, nodding ‘You’ll be all right — just get it out before Soccer AM finishes.’ I think the worst thing is that you don’t have any specific role. You just stand there and nod.”

For a moment, at least, he must know what it's like being a non-Gallagher member of Oasis. Couldn't he have found something to say that little Donovan might be touched by when he's old enough to... read... or something... nice... nice as pie. Mmm... pie...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! It's true!

Anonymous said...

I tried the concerned, supportive, husband bit for the first hour. Then I watched TV/read Empire/slept for the following 12.
Love the photo.

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

Ah, but at least you would have taken your jacket off, James...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.