Friday, September 21, 2007

Timberlake praises Spears' enormous organ

Asked by Oprah Winfrey to comment on Britney Spears' current orbiting-Venus-life, Justin Timberlake fudged for all he was worth:

I don't know, to be honest with you. I haven't spoken to her in years. I mean, there is no ill will, I have nothing but love for her. It's funny because we dated each other at a time. . . wow, I haven't talked about this in a long time. . . we were teenagers, you know?

"What I do know is that she has a huge heart and she is a great person."

The lack of ill will and absence of anything but love for Britney being best demonstrated, of course, by Justin's Cry Me A River, publicly accusing her of being a bit of a sleeparound and generally dragging their affairs through the streets. We'd hate to see what Timberlake would do if he was pissed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.