Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gordon Smart unravels Allen's health kick

Lily Allen, we discover from Gordon Smart's new Bizarre world is getting fit following a heart murmur:

"I found out about three months ago. I have been asthmatic all my life but this was really quite scary.

"When they asked me how much exercise I did, I had to be honest and say hardly any.

"Now I make sure I work out three times a week. And I don’t hold back — it’s a hardcore routine in the gym."

Well, there we are - we wondered if young Gordon was up to the job, but here he's gone out and got an old-fashioned, flat-footed scoop. Did it take you long to pull the stroy together, Gordon?
She told a magazine: "I haven’t done this because I want to be some skinny minnie."

Oh... so... erm, you read it in a magazine.

Ah.

Still, the headline must be yours, Gordon?
Lily: I got fit after being so illy

Yes. We think that's probably your contribution. "Illy"?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.