Saturday, November 17, 2007

R Kelly's PR: I Believe I Can Say Bye

R Kelly has had good PR representation. Someone who's stood by him during nearly a decade and a half and managed to make a person who - by most common measures - would normally be a number one target retain a surprising amount of good press.

Up until now, anyway, as Regina Daniels has quit after 14 years:

, "I have prided myself on loyalty, respect and professionalism. It saddens me that I was not always shown those same courtesies during my 14-year tenure as Mr. Kelly's publicist ... There are some lines that should never be crossed professionally or personally. Mr. Kelly crossed a line that forever altered the scope of our relationship. For this reason I made the decision to resign."

Good god - fourteen years. That's nearly as long as the girl in the alleged sex tape had been alive. We don't know what Kelly did that has finally pissed Daniels off, but we'd be rather nervous - the one person you don't want to annoy is the one who's kept the lid on your boiling pot, Kelly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.