Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Kelly Osbourne tells it like it is

Thank god Amy Winehouse has a friend like Kelly Osbourne, who really cares about her. Cares enough to selflessly talk to the media about how much she cares:

I talk straight. I don't just say, 'Look Amy, you're just fantastic.' I say, 'Amy, you have a problem. I'm here when you are ready to deal with it.'

"I'm not going to tell her to go to rehab. She's not an idiot, she knows what her problem is."

Thank god Kelly - alone amongst the world apart from everybloodyone else - is able to tell Amy she's got a problem. Where else would Winehouse hear that (except for from every newspaper, Bryan Adams, any half-bit celeb keen to take the flashlight off their own problems) if not from Kelly?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.