Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why are you all staring?

It's a hard life being Frances Bean Cobain, it really is:

“These people are fascinated by me, but I haven't done anything.

"If you're a big Nirvana fan, a big Hole fan, then I understand why you would want to get to know me, but I'm not my parents.

“I get it, I really do, but at the same time it's creepy. People need to wait until I've done something valid with my life."

It's quite cute she's so sweet to her Mom, pretending there are such things as "big Hole fans". Of course, her protestations that 'little ole me ain't done anything' would be a bit more convincing if she wasn't talking to Harpers Bazaar while doing a fashion shoot for them. Shouldn't she have told Harpers that she's not done anything worthy of a big spread in a glossy magazine?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.