Sunday, April 05, 2009

Woot-ton: Where does Dan get his stories?

Dan Wootton, the News of the World's virtually-impossible-to-find-online showbiz hound, rushes in with a story:

SUGABABE KEISHA BUCHANAN has revealed how a famous sportsman got a bit too sweet on her.

She grimaced: "Just had a message on my MySpace page from a very famous sports star offering me something sexual! What an ass and a pervert.

"I can't believe it. When I told him 'No' he got really mad.

"I've blocked him from my page now."

Wow - how great must Dan's contact book and trust network be if Keisha would reveal something like that exclusively to him. It's not the sort of thing you'd share on something like Twitter, is it?

Oh.

It might have been nice if Dan had at least mentioned he'd just copied it off Twitter, don't you think?

How did Dan know she was grimacing, rather than, say, giggling at how ridiculous the bloke was?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.