Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hannah Montana scandala

ContactMusic announces the end of innocence; indeed, what might be mankind's second fall:

Teen sensation MILEY CYRUS has shattered her clean-cut image by...

Any guesses, anyone? Not you, Mike Skinner.
... by having her nose pierced.

A nose piercing? Don't even the Girl Scouts do a badge in nose piercing these days? Is that really so shocking for a sixteen year-old girl?

I mean, unless she paid for it in kind, or something.

And she didn't. Because Billy Ray took her to the piercers:
He tells talk show host Larry King, "Her daddy took her (to the piercing studio). She said, 'Daddy, would you take me to get my nose pierced?' I said, 'Did you ask your momma?' And she said, 'Yes. Mama said I could do it if you would take me.' I thought kind of it was one of those bizarre moments. But honestly, my life and what we're going through and the things that we've been through, it's like being in The Twilight Zone. So I just kind of roll with the punches."

Starting from the way Cyrus calls himself "her daddy", this whole explanation of what is "teenage girl does teenage girl thing" sound curiously as if Cyrus was a captured war criminal trying to explain a carboot full of skulls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.