Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bi-ly Minogue

It's probably getting on for twenty years since - at the peak of her IndieKylie years - Kylie Minogue was interviewed by Bobby Gillespie for Select and announced she was trisexual. As in try anything once. It was a bit more original back then.

So it's not entirely clear why everyone is acting all surprised at her latest, similar mutterings:

"I have been attracted to some women."

"I am a sexual exhibitionist and part of me is a natural flirt. Although I have been attracted to women, I have never done anything with them."

It's worth noting that this is an interview with the Spanish language magazine Max Mexico. You might wonder if it has lost a little something in translation, if not about the veracity of the original quote.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.