Thursday, July 15, 2010

You're Korn and then you want to die

Jonathan Davis - one of the children's entertainers in the scary-Clown act that is Korn - suffered when making the new album:

"Making the record was sheer f**king hell. It was one of the most difficult things in my life," he explained.

"It was f**king torment. [Ross] put me in a place I didn't want to be. He put me in a horrible depression where I wanted to kill myself again. It was f**ked up. He was just pushing my buttons, tormenting me and f**king me up."

He continued: "He'd find out everything that my lyrics were about, then he'd use that s**t as ammo while I was singing. I got back into a position where I trusted him, but then he abused the s**t out of [that trust] and that killed me.

"He was sticking a knife deep into my heart. It was f**king brutal. He's a motherf**ker. I literally got to the point where I wanted to die. [Bandmates] Fieldy and Munky were worried sick about me. I lost a whole lot of weight, I couldn't eat, I was rotting away."

He wanted to die when he made the record, and if you listen to it, you'll know exactly how he felt.

Let's not suggest that Davis is an old ham, who is trying to dress up the sort of teenage angst he should have left behind long since into some sort of dark art. Because, you know, that might fucking push his shitting motherfuckering buttons, and that would put him off his Puffa-Puffa Rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.