Saturday, May 07, 2011

Dave Gahan given prize for not caning it

Musicares has thrown a pricey bash to raise funds for charity and, erm, applaud Dave Gahan for not being a lush any more:

Dinner was served but alcohol was off the menu.
Yes, you might expect that.

Gahan :
Gahan, 48, told Reuters before the event that he lives a clean life now, although it requires discipline and self-control to avoid giving in to temptation.

"If you sit in a barber's shop long enough, you're gonna get a f---in' haircut," he said with a laugh.

"I don't hang out with people that are getting high because I'm not that strong. It's fun to party and I had a lot of fun, and I kind of used up all my chips in that department."
If you sit in a barber's shop long enough, you're going to get a haircut. If he wasn't parading his sobriety, you'd have to have assumed he was drunk when he said that.

It's funny, most barbers I've been too require your consent before they start shoving cocaine up your nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.