Monday, October 10, 2011

Gordon in the morning: Precocious child

You know the only thing worse than a precocious child? An adult who, despite their successes as an adult, feels the need to claim they were a precocious child. What's that, Jessie J:

She said: "I've been told that my first words were 'Jam hot... you're listening to the girl from the big bad city.' My sisters used to sing it to me constantly when I was little."
Really, Miss J? Your first words weren't a cautious 'mama' or 'horsey', but instead a fully-formed sentence.

Jessie went on to reveal that mother says she was a dancer before she could walk. Mm-hmm, she says she could sing long before she could walk.


1 comment:

PeterD said...

she was a little under 2 when dub be good to me was released, so she is saying that was completely mute for 2 years, nothing at all and then bingo, she gives them a line from dub be good to me. Her second line was from "Foe spacious lies".

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.