Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weller: No talent showing

Paul Weller has drawn a line. You won't find him going on a talent show:

I'd be too embarrassed to be on those shows. You get some of these kids who think they're a little bit 'edgy', got a bit of a Pete Doherty haircut. You're not edgy, really, mate. Otherwise you wouldn't be on an effing talent show, would you?
Hey, Paul - you don't have to be so spiky. One of the Pearsons out of Five Star had a go on The Voice a couple of weekends back, and she did alright. You'd deffo be in with a chance of getting through to the second round.

Hang on... let me read that again...
Would I be a judge? Would I hell.
Oh, he's turning down a fictional offer of being a judge. You're alright Paul, I think even Simon Cowell might baulk at the idea of your special brand of wasp-chewing misanthropy on a Saturday teatime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.