Friday, January 25, 2013

Gordon in the morning: Ed Sheeran's going to the Grammys

As if the Grammys didn't drag on long enough, Ed Sheeran is going to be playing a song during it.

He's apparently got a nice suit to wear:

Ed was voted worst-dressed man of 2012 by GQ mag which has put a bit of pressure on him.

He said: “I’m going to be wearing a very posh suit to the Grammys.

“And if I run into GQ I’m just going to stick it to them. I’ve got a proper tailored suit made for me.

“If I want to be smart, I can be smart, I just really don’t care.”
Ah, so that is the type of "not caring" which involves not just going out and buying an expensive suit, but constantly talking about it and GQ.

Is it wise for Ed to put on his interview suit, though: isn't looking like he's just nipped out for a pint of milk and a Crunchie at the heart of his appeal? Stick him in a shiny two-piece, and there's a risk America is going to think "I see Mick Hucknall's been moisturising."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.