Monday, August 01, 2005

WE'RE NOT SURE WHAT DISTURBS US MOST

Is it Burt Reynolds speculating what a fantastic gay couple he and Willie Nelson would have made?

"When I worked with Willie Nelson - who is just about the nicest man I've ever worked with in my life - I thought, 'If I'd have been gay, it would've saved me millions, just because we'd still be happily married.'"

Or is it Jamie Foxx banging on about the size of his eleven year-old daughter's breasts?

"She's only 11, but she's 5 foot 6, size 9 shoe. She comes out and she says, 'Dad, I'm gonna put my bathing suit on.' I said, 'Go on. Go ahead.'

"I'm thinking she's gonna put on a Hefty bag, or something, and she comes out in a two-piece. I freak because she's developing. To get her to the beach was like we were at war 'cause I was putting my hands in people's eyes, like, 'Don't look! Go that way! Get in the water before they see you!'

"I have some pictures on my desk at my hotel of her. She was in Italy running on the beach in a two-piece and one of my friends walked in and said, 'Who's the babe?' I said, 'That's my daughter, man!'


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.