Sunday, May 14, 2006

CHURCH CLOSES

Can it be true? Is Charlotte Church really about to call it a day?. The People says she is:

SINGER Charlotte Church is so sick of fame that she wants to quit showbiz.

Blimey. How do we know?

Church, about to launch a Channel 4 chatshow, was opening an optician near Cardiff [when she told fans.]

So, she's prepping a chatshow and won't turn down a few quid for opening a Specsavers? Hardly the actions of someone weary of the world of showbiz, is it? So, what did she actually say?

"Anyone dreaming of being a celebrity and constantly in the spotlight must be mad. I was just a 12-year-old who wanted to sing. If it all ended tomorrow I wouldn't care. I like the simple things in life. I'm not really the party animal people think."

So... rather than "I quit", it was more "I wouldn't mind if it stopped", then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.