Monday, September 11, 2006

Doherty took my blood

This is Laura McEvoy. You'll have seen her before.

Last time, though, she was apparently unconscious, and had Pete Doherty crouched over her with a needle.

She wasn't impressed - although Pete has said sorry. He's good at the "I'm sorry":

“Getting involved with him was so dangerous.

“He never told me he was going to put the syringe in my arm. I’d never have agreed. When I realised I was horrified.

“He apologised and said he thought I knew what he was going to do. I asked if the needle was clean and he said it was. But I had an AIDS test and a vaccination for hepatitis. I was very scared and upset.”


She would, of course, have the basis for an assault charge, but she seems to have decided that it's not worth the hassle. Especially since Pete would probably be sent to a luxury facility to wean him off sticking needles in people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.