Thursday, June 28, 2007

3amelia

The curious hold that Jamelia has over the 3AM Girls continues, apparently, as this morning, apropos of nothing, they report with a straight face her latest explanation for her invisible career. It's not that she's down the dumper, she's just a loving parent:

"I have two children, I'm not going out to work every day leaving them at home and being unhappy with it.

"I'd rather go with a label that isn't willing to make me do that and I have been approached by many of them already."

But surely if a label was that energerised by your future prospects, surely sorting out childcare would be simple? After all, labels are skilled at working around drug addictions, strange sexual appetites and visa difficulties - coming up with a way to let you take your kids with you when you have to play a shopping mall.


2 comments:

M.C. Glammer said...

No truth to the rumour she's doing "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" then, if she has to leave the kids.

eyetie said...

Unless she gets to bring the kids with her. Maybe babysitting them can be a Bushtucker Trial.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.