Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pink won't dip pen for Britney

Pink has turned down the chance to throw a song down the long, bleak tunnel which is Britney Spear's future career on the grounds that Britney is entertaining - although that might be being a bit overkind:

"Not because I don't like (Spears) - I do think she's crazy enough to do one of my songs. But it's very hard for me to let go of my songs and the only people I write for are real singers - not that she's not a real singer, but she's more of an entertainer. "When I mean real singers, I mean the likes of Lauryn Hill, Faith Hill - and I'd write for Amy Winehouse, because you need serious attitude to carry off the dumb stuff I write about."

In other words, we think: Britney is doing too much rehab.


1 comment:

M.C. Glammer said...

You need serious attitude to sing dumb stuff? How much dumber than Britney does Pink think she is? She should write some self-esteem ditties. Amy would probably jump on them right now.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.