Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sitting on Kylie

Everyone these days does the pants and perfume cash in, but Kylie has her eyes on another part of Debenhams not yet knee-deep in pop-star endorsed tat - she's bringing out a range of housewares:

"I have some homeware coming out.

"Not curtains - bed linens, throws and cushions. I haven't made it to pots yet. You can have leopard-print ones. I mean, let's inject a bit of fun."

Yes. Let's inject fun. Because I don't know about you, when I find myself in the soft furnishings section of John Lewis, all I can see is the screaming misery of the ages. But why can't she bring fun to curtains as well? I mean, why can't we inject fun to the drapes, too, Kylie?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.