Friday, March 02, 2007

A bad day for Keith Allen's daughter's brother's mother

While Lily Allen wasn't turning up for her NME 'worst dressed' prize - ironically, she was in Paris at a fashion shoot - yesterday was still a bit of a bad day, what with her mother having her brother arrested and everything.

The brother, of course, is Alfie, as in that song what Lily Allen does about him.

As ever, Lily knows what to do at the time of a family crisis - ring the tabloids:

Lily told The Sun last night from Paris: “I love my family and I wish I had been there to help calm this situation down.

“I have spoken to my mum and Alfie and everything is fine now.”

Yes, we're sure they were reassured by your taking charge of the press coverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.