Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More and more, it seems like David Gedge was lucky to get punched

It really doesn't bear thinking about: Alex James and Courtney Love were, briefly, the sort of rock power couple you read about in magazines:

"She liked my shirt and gave me her phone number. I thought about it and called her.

"I wondered what booze to take to her house and settled on a magnum of rose champagne. We drank it quickly and straight from the bottle."

At this point in the story, we make our excuses and leave. Leave, to go and scrub our imagination's eyeballs clean.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Alex (*a lot*) and I love Courtney but I don't love them together....

Instead let's celebrate this mans 40th birthday, which is today: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/ZioZio/charlies/timpepsi.jpg

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.