Saturday, March 22, 2008

Darkness at 3AM: Mika at risk

Worrying news from the Mirror:

[Mika] has been forced to step up security after receiving some dodgy death threats from over-zealous fans.

Yes, it's worrying. Mika still has fans? Surely his career has gone off for a bit of a sit-down with the Scissor Sisters and The Darkness, hasn't it?

We know about this because Mika is assuring us that earth weapons cannot harm him:
"I'm absolutely fine - don't worry about me - I'm not scared."

That's good. We can all sleep a little more safely now, then. Although increasing security would suggest you're a little scared, wouldn't it?

Meanwhile, 3AM's obsession with treating former members of Blue like they're actually part of the pop world continues. Simon Webbe is preparing a third album by, erm, not eating individual fruit pies:
"It's all about the Mr Kiplings for me. They rock my world. But I've got to give them up."

Man stops eating fruit pies prior to promoing unwanted third album. Hold that front page.


1 comment:

Spence said...

Simon Webbe still has a record deal???? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he the one in Blue who just stood at the back saying 'uh huh, yeah' every few seconds? And he's making a *third* album???

A friend told me two or three years ago that Simon Webbe had been spotted doing a very small gig in some godforsaken town down south - it wasn't advertised though, as he was a last minute replacement for Journey South.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.